Mini Clay Masks - Red Clay
SOAPDAZE Mini Clay Mask - Red Clay
This Mini Clay Mask - Red Clay is perfect for dry/sensitive skin to use after a day outdoors and perfect for removing impurities & detoxifying the skin that has spent the day sweating. Ideal for rejuvenating the skin after battling the elements whilst on your outdoor adventures.
A dream of a mask, smooth and creamy, and easy to apply. Simply add a few drops of lukewarm water to a teaspoon of the dry mask to activate. We like mixing it in a small ceramic bowl or egg cup!
French Red Clay is an effective gentle cleanser.
Rejuvenating, hydrating and toning. With chia seeds to retain moisture and keep the skin hydrated for longer. Kelp and potato extract leave skin feeling super silky and smooth.
Each Red Clay Mask is made by hand in the UK.
Packaged in a clear glass with metal lid. Contents - 15g, enough for 4-6 masks.
Apply to the face for 10-15 minutes, massage in a little more water when mask starts to dry out. Rinse off in shower or with a warm wet facecloth.
Always replace the lid when not in use. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Scent: gently floral, with notes of tea tree and lavender oils
- Kaolin Clay: draws excess oil and impurities out of the skin
- French Red Clay: gently cleanses the skin, leaving it refreshed and toned
- Kelp Extract: feel super silky with the natural power of alginate
- Chia Seeds: retain moisture for longer, giving superior hydration
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: a natural antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory
- Lavender Essential Oil: for calm, focus, memory and concentration
Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seeds, Illite (French Red Clay), Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch Powder, Algin (Sodium Alginate), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Linalool
Glass jar & aluminium lid, can be recycled or cleaned out and re-used.