Zinc & Calendula Cream 30ml
LYONSLEAF - Zinc & Calendula Cream 30ml
Lyonsleaf Zinc and Calendula Cream contains the same amount of calming Calendula as the original Calendula Cream and the Calendula and Marshmallow Balm.
This cream forms a breathable, protective and moisture repellent barrier, it also soothes and calms skin. Perfect for when skin is up against outdoor conditions whether cycling,surfing, paddling or taking part in snow sports.
Containing Zinc Oxide, Zinc oxide is rumoured to reduce excess sebum production (be aware some people find it drying) and has an SPF of 10.
A little bit goes along way with this product and a handy size of 30ml allows you to pop it in your pocket or bag whilst out on your adventures.
- Soothes any skin in need of TLC.
- Contains gamma linolenic acid (often lacking in the skin of atopic eczema sufferers).
- Rebalances skin that is prone to produce excess sebum.
- Creates a barrier to protect skin from moisture damage.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
- SPF 10
- Skin prone to perioral dermatitis, acne and rosacea.
- Skin prone to break outs.
- Skin affected by insect bites, nettle rash etc.
- Any skin in need of TLC.
- Any skin that needs protecting from moisture damage.
If using prior to your outdoor adventure or activity, make sure you apply it thoroughly and at least 20 minutes before heading outdoors.
Apply to skin as required, use clean fingers or a spatula. Made from undiluted high-performing ingredients, you need use only very sparingly. For best results apply frequently. Non-comedogenic, suitable for facial use and eye area.
Should irritation occur discontinue use. Always do a patch test. May contain nut oil traces. Store in cool place out of sunlight. Should product melt, reset in refrigerator. May show white on skin and can stain clothes or cloth nappies.
This is not a sterile product and it contains no antimicrobial preservatives. Caution should be exercised around broken skin especially if the immune system is compromised. It is not recommended for use on broken skin of infants under 3 years.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil*, CI77947 (Non nano Zinc Oxide)*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil**, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract.
*Organic / Wild Harvest/Mineral (95%) **Cold Pressed
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
Suitable for vegans.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable.
Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots, less packaging