Calendula & Marshmallow Balm
LYONSLEAF - Calendula & Marshmallow Balm 30 ml
We love the little power pots of Balm by Lyonsleaf, mighty moisturisers for skin that is need of some TLC.
We all know from being outdoors how much our skin can take a battering, whether that be hands, feet or face! A little goes along way with this wonder pot.
Safely soothes, softens, repairs and improves skin’s elasticity from top to toe and helps with the following:
- Repairs and hydrates very dry, cracked or irritated skin and hands damaged by water.
- Softens heels, elbows, rough working hands from climbing to paddling and hard skin on feet.
- Gentle enough to soften and hydrate facial skin and repair chapped lips.
- Un-fragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
This un-fragranced balm is made with pure plant oils, organic beeswax, home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: calendula, marshmallow root, babassu oil, borage oil, avocado oil, rosehip oil and beeswax. 95% organic/wild harvest.
Apply to skin as required. Use clean fingers or a spatula. Made from undiluted high-performing ingredients, you need use only very sparingly. For best results apply frequently to repair damaged skin or occasionally to soften healthy skin. Non-comedogenic, suitable for facial use and eye area.
Should irritation occur discontinue use. Always do a patch test. May contain nut oil traces. Keep cool and out of sunlight. Should product melt, reset in refrigerator.
This is not a sterile product and it contains no antimicrobial preservatives. Caution should be exercised around broken skin especially if the immune system is compromised. It is not recommended for use on broken skin of infants under 3 years.
- Skin damaged by excessive contact to water.
- Skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Very dry skin.
- Hands that have been put to hard work i.e. from climbing to paddling.
- Skin post chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Skin healing post surgery / tattoo etc.
- Skin affected by insect bites nettle rash etc.
Note - this is not a sterile product and it contains no antimicrobial preservatives. Caution should be exercised around broken skin especially if the immune system is compromised. It should not be used on broken skin of infants under 3 years.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil**, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract.
*Organic / Wild Harvest (94%) **Cold Pressed
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable.
Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots, less packaging