Beauty Balm 60ml
LYONSLEAF - Beauty Balm 60ml
Lyonsleaf have created a Natural Beauty Balm that is a two-in-one oil cleansing balm & moisturiser. The oil cleansing method' (see application for further info) rebalances sebum levels, reduces oily shine and can even settle skin prone to breakouts.
One of our staple products here at homemadeADVENTURES, this Beauty Balm is a perfect product to help in the defense & repair against skin problems caused by sweating and exposure to the outdoor elements.
A one pot revolution this product will;
Oil cleansing with this Beauty Balm dramatically improves skin barrier and seals in moisture for glowing skin that stays hydrated and plumped all day, consequently reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin.
A good skin barrier helps to keep pathogens out. Pathogens cause spots, fungal or bacterial infections and allergic reactions (this can happen to oily skin too).
- Suitable for sensitive skin, for super sensitive skin use the un-fragranced version
- Recommended for problem skin ie. skin prone to acne, perioral dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Halts free-radical damage
- Contains fatty acids your skin requires to naturally maintain skin barrier
- Allows skin to regulate itself naturally
- Suitable for vegans
A little goes along one when it comes to this multi-hitting product.
This Beauty Balm can be used in place of soap and cleanser.
Oil Cleansing Method:
1. Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
2. Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
3.Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
4. Repeat as necessary.
You don’t need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a very small amount of this Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night.
As a moisturiser:
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a very small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is easily absorbed and non greasy - if you feel greasy, you have used too much. When using under make-up use very sparingly and wait a few moments for it to fully absorb.
Non-comedogenic, suitable for facial use and eye area.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a the daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil**, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Essential Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil, Alcohol & Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract (Pourable Benzoin Resin), Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract. Essential oils contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, farnesol, limonene, linolool.
*Organic/Wild Harvest (96%). **Cold Pressed
- Preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, MI, etc)
- Emulsifiers or solubilisers
- Artificial colour
- Artificial fragrance
- All artificial chemicals
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
- Sun-stable ingredients, don't oxidise and do neutralise free radicals
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
Suitable for vegans.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable.
Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging.